Planning Board Meeting Agenda for January 12, 2012 will consider two major development projects on its Long-Range Agenda: Long-Range Agenda (January 19, 2012 – February 9, 2012) Salubria scheduled to start at 10:00 am tomorrow Thursday
1. A-10018 Cafritz Property continued to January 12, 2012 at 12:30 p.m.
2. CSP-11006 Salubria Center (Click here to view materials.)
- · Update: Salubria, Oxon Hill and National Harbor - Jan 4 2012 - One Last Time to be Heard
- · Nicely done video by Suan Gervasi on an important part of the History of Salubria, a tale I am now calling: "Slavery and Strawberries - Murder and Mysteries"
- · John H. Bayne of Salubria Prince George's County Slave-owner and Abolitionist, Horticulturist and Physician, Politician and Citizen - Scientist
- · History of John H Bayne, Salubria, Horticulture and Slavery
- · The Strawberry And Its Culture by John H. Bayne of Salubria, Prince George's County 1855
- · Dr John H Bayne of Salubria Prince George's County, Maryland, writes about strawberries in 1848
- · Salubria - A Maryland Plantation Home by Pauline Collins 1992
- · On the Cultivation of Fruits: Recognition of Dr John H Bayne of Salubria, Prince George's County, Maryland
- · Dr. John H Bayne of Salubria Prince George's County, Maryland & the Cultivation of Strawberries
- · Report by Colonel John H Bayne of Salubria, Prince George's County, MD Acting Assistant Surgeon, US Army
First Floor, County Council Hearing Room, County Administration Building, 14741 Gov. Oden Bowie Drive, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
Click here for directions 8:30 a.m.
Administrative/Parks and Recreation Items
10:00 a.m. - Development